I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say:
Shampoos and conditioners contain problematic chemicals which are harmful.
Although most you should be aware of this – but if you are not of this factor means it is better to know about it right now.
No matter how many shampoos you change, you’ll find some problematic chemicals on those shampoos and conditioners.
Well, now you may be thinking about how to get rid of this problem?
If that’s the condition, then don’t worry, In this article, you’re going to learn how to make homemade shampoo which is free from toxic and problematic chemicals.
Along with that, I’ll give you 5 Awesome Recipes to make your homemade shampoo with ease.
After seeing the above statements, you might think why I should make shampoo?
If you think as that means go through the article, you’ll have all the things you need.
Why Make Shampoo?
Usually, shampoos and conditioners which are available in the market are made by the manufacturers. Their main motto is to fill their pockets by providing better results. In this process, most of them add chemicals to get better results. Now, Although the substance created by them yielded better results but it will harm your hair because of the chemicals added in that extract.
So, it is best to avoid those harmful shampoos and conditioners, and better make your shampoos to safeguard your hair. Here when you try to make your shampoo, you will keep your heart in the preparation. So it is better to make your own products instead of believing other manufactures and harm your hair.
Right now, you might be wondering how to make homemade shampoo, Right?
I’ll explain to you:
How to make homemade shampoo?
Usually, there are different ways to make homemade shampoos. Here I am going to give you 5 Awesome recipes to prepare a homemade shampoo. The Process of making shampoo is not a tricky process everyone can do it by just following these methods.
1. No-poo Shampoo Recipe:
To make this pure homemade shampoo, you need two ingredients. Those two are readily available, and you can find them in your kitchen as well. This process is commonly referred as “no-poo” process. Theoretically, by washing, you’re with the shampoo you will use water, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar.
Steps to Make Homemade no-poo shampoo:
- Take one tablespoon of the baking soda ( Baking soda is referred to sodium bicarbonate|)
- Take one cup of water; you can use whatever liquid you like.
- Then mix those in a bottle and keep them aside and use them when you want.
Benefits of No-poo Shampoo:
- People who are having curly and very coarse hair will have a lot of advantages.
- You will get healthier hair and scalp which produce a balanced amount of oil.
- Your hair length will be improved, and it has no irritating chemicals.
2. Basic Homemade Shampoo:
The basic homemade shampoo merely is made by the ingredients which are available in your kitchen. Now let’s see how you can do it.
Steps to make basic homemade shampoo:
- Take half cup of water.
- A half cup of Castile vegetable liquid soap.
- Then take one teaspoon of glycerine, or you can choose one teaspoon of light vegetable oil.
- Additionally, if you want to add any of your favorite essential, then you can add it. This is just an optional point.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well and then put that mixture in a recycled shampoo bottle.
Benefits of Basic Homemade Shampoo:
- This shampoo will eliminate oil and grime and give proper protection to your hair.
- Make your hair stronger and helps to remove dandruff effectively.
3. Herbal Homemade Shampoo:
When you strive to get useful results for your hair, then you can use this effective herbal shampoo. You can quickly make this naturally herbal homemade shampoo with ease.
Steps to make homemade herbal shampoo:
- To prepare natural homemade shampoo, you have to two ways.
- If you want naturally scented shampoo means to opt for the scented castile soap.
- Or else you can use the half cup of strong herbal tea (chamomile).
- Do mix ingredients similar to the basic homemade shampoo and add lavender and rosemary to the mixture.
Benefits of Herbal Homemade Shampoo:
- It gives us better protection against dandruff.
- The fragrance is the other best part of this herbal shampoo.
- It gives you thicker and healthier hair.
4. Egg Yolk Conditioner:
Want to try different conditioner instead of basic shampoo then try egg yolk conditioner. This is an effective conditioner which gives you some best results.
Steps to make Egg Yolk Conditioner:
- Firstly, take one egg yolk.
- Then add a half teaspoon of the olive oil to it.
- Then add ¾ cup of warm water to it.
- Right before you wash your hair, it is better to use basic homemade shampoo to remove egg yolk frothy nature.
- Then add oil and beat that again and then add some water slowly.
- Now, apply that mixture to it and work gently with your fingers. It is better to keep it for at least 5 minutes to get good results.
Benefits of Egg Yolk Conditioner:
- This helps you to strengthen your hair.
- Helps in preventing hair loss.
- Also, helps in straighten curly hair.
5. Coconut Shampoo:
Coconut shampoo is another useful shampoo which gives you best results in upholding your hair. This shampoo contains, and it is also best for dry hair.
Steps to make coconut shampoo:
- Take half cup of coconut milk and make sure it is fresh milk.
- Then take a ⅔ cup of castile soap which you can find it in the medical store.
- One teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Finally, add one teaspoon of coconut oil to it.
- Now, take coconut oil and melt it in the microwave and then add the rest of the ingredients to a container.
- Just shake the mixture and then pour that mixture into your shampoo bottle. That’s it.
Benefits of coconut shampoo:
- As coconut is rich in proteins and minerals, this shampoo is useful in preventing hair loss.
- It helps to remove your dandruff effectively.
- It gives you more long hair and better-textured hair.
These are the awesome homemade shampoo recipes which you have to try to get rid of toxic and harmful shampoos. Now, which of the five homemade methods you will use today.
Or maybe you are having you’re which you want to share with others?
Either way, let me know them by leaving a comment right below in the comment section.